Blueshift has the ability to auto-generate and trigger smart notifications (email or push) such as price drop, back in stock alerts, etc. The Blueshift platform uses a combination of user metadata, browsing behavior and catalog/content changes to trigger these notifications.
Here are some examples of segment triggered campaigns based on catalog driven changes. Contact your CSM to explore these and other custom use cases.
- When – The price of an item changes within X days (we recommend at least 7 days).
- Who to target (Segment) – All users who have viewed but have not purchased (can also base it off other events).
- Data Needed - Product catalog with price information.
- When – The product they viewed in the last 7 days is back in stock.
- Who to target (Segment) – All users who have viewed an out of stock item.
- Data Needed - Product catalog with availability (in stock or out of stock) or dates (start and end).