With Blueshift’s Live content, you can create a personalized experience for customers when they visit your website or use your mobile app. Combined with Blueshift's dynamic recommendations & segmentation technology, Live content can deliver unique experiences tailored to customer needs and drive higher engagement.
With Live content, you can dynamically insert recommended content and complete the user experience from offsite messaging (email, push messages, SMS) to on-site messaging (website, mobile web & mobile apps). Live content allows targeting based on real-time user behavior by leveraging user attributes, click-stream and campaign engagement data, along with machine-learning driven content recommendations built with Recommendation Studio.
Live content is displayed in dedicated slots on your website pages or app screens. A slot is a placeholder where targeted content is displayed. You can include multiple slots on a page, to insert multiple targeted content widgets for users like "Trending content in their city" and "People who saw this item, also bought these other items".
"Live content" supports several use-cases for "segment of one" user targeting on websites and mobile apps, including:
- Static & segmented banners: Static banners/creatives targeted to users via segmentation for promotions/VIPs/loyalty
- Recommended content: Dynamic content recommendations showing users recent browsed/abandoned & similar items as reminder or any other content targeting created with Recommendation studio
- In-app push: Segmented+personalized message push available inside app each time the user starts the app or responds to a Push message
- Related products: For product pages, “people who saw this also saw that”
- Cross-sells: For post purchase confirmation page, “people who bought this also bought that”
- Reminders: For user landing pages, “Our best picks for you”, “Trending content”, “Back in stock” and similar.
A slot may show different content to the user depending on which segment they are a member of. As an example:
- VIPs: Show loyalty points balance and user's most frequently purchased item for replenishment.
- New users: Trending items on the site/app.
- Inactive users: Re-activation products on steep discounts.
- Abandoned browse: The abandoned item along with similar items bought together.
Blueshift can identify which segments a user is a part of and pick the right campaign/content for that user. The content presented to the user may include dynamic user attributes or recommended items from an item catalog (built with Recommendation Studio).
Here is an example that shows a related content widget that displays books from the same author as the book the user is currently browsing.
Live content campaign reports show aggregate impression, click and down-stream purchase/revenue reporting, as well as detailed user-level engagement reporting.
The campaign screen shows performance data for live campaigns including metrics for:
- sent: Number of requests received for the campaign
- open: Number of impressions
- click: Number of clicks
- unique open: Number of unique impressions
- unique click: Number of unique clicks
- orders: Number of purchases
- purchase: Revenue attributed to the campaign
- custom: Counts for any custom goals you may have setup