Mixpanel is a leading product analytics software company, currently helping the world answer 81 million product questions every year. Mixpanel's pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how to best acquire, convert, and retain their users across web and mobile platforms. Powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use, Mixpanel enables teams to learn from their user data and innovate rapidly in creating winning products.
You can send campaign engagement data from the Blueshift platform to Mixpanel via webhooks.
Blueshift supports sending campaign engagement data into Mixpanel with the use of Segment Sources.
To integrate Blueshift and Mixpanel, complete the following steps:
- Go to the Campaign Activity Export tab in Account Settings.
- Set Messaging Event Notifications as Enabled.
- Select Mixpanel from the Send Notifications to field options.
- Add the Mixpanel Project Token.
For more information on how to get the Mixpanel project token, see Find Project Token in the Mixpanel documentation.
- Select the events you want to export.
- Save your settings.