The Campaign Performance Report is available on the Reports tab for a campaign and shows you statistics broken down by trigger.
- The Segment or Triggering event is displayed.
- All selected triggers are listed under the report.
You can use the following filters for the campaign performance report:
- Time Period: Select the time period.
- Channels: Select one or all channels. For example, you can view reports only for Email channels.
- Trigger Status: Any, Active, Archived
- Trigger: View reports for all triggers or any one trigger.
Note: For information about data limits, see Data retention for reporting.
For one-time campaigns using automatic winner selection, the winning experiment is indicated in an alert box that shows up underneath the report. The same alert box is also used to show how many users are pending completion in executing campaigns that are using automatic winner selection or engage time optimization.
Select the trigger to view statistics for a specific trigger. If the trigger has multiple variants, the graph and table contains statistics for each variant in the trigger.
For one-time campaigns that are have automatic winner selection enabled, an alert box calls out the winning variant when the campaign has finished messaging all users. A Winner Selection section displays the data that was used to determine the winning experiment. This section is collapsed by default and you can click on the arrow to expand it.
You can select the campaign metrics that you want to display in the report.
The metrics and reports are specific to the time period you select for the report. The following reports are available at an individual level for each trigger and variant:
This gives an aggregate summary of campaign metrics for each trigger, in the total time period set on calendar.
This gives day-wise campaign metrics for each trigger for each day set on calendar.
This report includes detailed campaign activity at a user level. For each user, this report details how users interacted with the campaign on a timeline with every action performed. The report is also available in S3 for bulk loads in your data warehouse application.
Report fields include:
- timestamp - ISO9601 timestamp when action occurred
- channel - Channel eg. Email, Push
- trigger_id - Trigger name
- template_name - Template name
- blueshift_user_uuid - Blueshift assigned unique user id
- retailer_customer_id - Customer id (from your database)
- email - User's email identifier
- action - Campaign action (sent, open, click, unsubscribe, bounce, soft_bounce, visit, purchase, activation, attribution, spam_report, visit)
- extended_attributes - Additional metadata related to action
- blueshift_campaign_uuid - Unique campaign identifier from Blueshift dashboard
- blueshift_trigger_uuid - Unique identifier for trigger touch point from Blueshift dashboard
- blueshift_experiment_uuid - Experiment variation identifier
- merged_from_user_uuid - Previous user uuid (in case of profile merges)
- campaign_name - Campaign name
This gives an aggregate of campaign metrics and is only available for completed one time and recurring campaigns.