With Blueshift’s pre-built integrations, we make it easy to both ingest data from your various data sources into Blueshift and export data back to your tech stack. The data that you send to Blueshift can be data of your customers, the events that occur on your site (such as user_identify, purchase, add_to_cart etc), the products that you sell, and how the products are cataloged on your site. You can use this data further to optimize the user experience across every touchpoint with the brand.
Blueshift’s pre-built integrations are easy to set up and simply require adding and validating the vendor's authentication credentials in the integration settings within the Blueshift UI to enable these integrations.
In order to leverage all features and personalization capabilities of Blueshift, we recommend that you send us the following data:
- Events - User interactions on website and app
- Product/Content Catalog - Product or content catalog
- User - User/subscriber information
- Historical - Key historical conversion events
You can send us the data in multiple ways:
- Use our APIs.
- Use our Android and iOS SDKs to send data from your mobile apps that your customers use.
- Upload a CSV file with the data on our web app.
- Schedule recurring uploads to an S3 bucket. You can either use the bucket that we provide or use your own to upload your site's data.