Blueshift offers a truly omnichannel orchestration and execution platform. Using Blueshift's intuitive visual journey builder, you can easily design campaigns and user journeys that can incorporate every marketing channel as well as other customer experience (CX) channels and applications. You can easily create, launch, and refine any number of automated, intelligent, multi-touch, omnichannel lifecycle campaigns, including welcome/onboarding, retention/win-back, promotional, transactional, and other engagement and purchase driving omnichannel experiences.
Using Blueshift, you can improve your acquisition and reengagement campaigns by creating highly-targeted, higher converting audiences based on first-party data (instead of simply using cookie or third-party data) and automatically syncing those audiences to your paid media partners for more precise targeting. More specifically, you can easily create and sync precise audiences based on affinities, intents (predictive scores), website online behaviors, mobile app behavior, campaign engagement trends, and other attributes.
Within the visual journey builder, you have full access to user data at the individual level, including CRM user attributes, previous channel engagement data, online and mobile behavioral data, previous user interactions with the brand, and real-time interactions from across channels. By leveraging this data, you can design a more intelligent and adaptive user journey, that takes place across more channels, and where a user can go down different paths based on the user's data attributes, previous behavior, or campaign/brand interaction and where the next touchpoint can similarly be dictated based on this data.
Using Blushift’s Cloud Apps capability, you can integrate Blueshift with your existing tech stack, extend into any existing channels that you already use, and activate your customer data and AI-powered, personalized messaging (predictive scores and content recommendations) across all of the touchpoints within a unified user journey. This allows you to design omnichannel user journeys that go beyond email, push, SMS, website, and in-app to include other apps and channels across the customer's tech ecosystem, including messaging, customer support, chat, direct mail, IVR, CRM, analytics and BI tools, and in-house apps. Blueshift also integrates with digital advertising paid media channels such as Facebook, Google, Criteo, and numerous other partners across display, social, paid search, mobile, video, and OTT.
Using Blueshift, you can create and launch recurring campaigns, such as a weekly newsletter, as well as sophisticated multi-stage, multi-condition, multi-template variant lifecycle campaigns that incorporate multiple channels and adapt the subsequent message a user receives in response to their affinities and most recent behaviors.
The eligible audience segment for this campaign consists of at-risk users, i.e. users that haven't interacted with the brand or campaigns within the past 30 days. As users enter this segment in real-time, they will automatically flow into this re-engagement campaign series.
- Set up a campaign with multiple, distinct paths/branches where based on the user's channel affinity, the user is automatically sent down the path with communications in the user's highest engaged channel (email, SMS, push, in-app, and so on).
- Within each path/branch, you can also use the previous channel interaction data (open, click, and so on) to adapt and dictate how many follow-up touchpoints the user should receive.
- For example, if the user has already received 2 re-engagement messages and there is no interaction, you can either remove this user from this user journey or test a different message offer for the next re-engagement touchpoint.
- Similarly, if the user has received 2 re-engagement messages and has viewed/clicked these messages, the previous engagement data shows the user's interest and you can then immediately act on this intent by sending a follow up re-engagement touchpoint with an enticing offer that will hopefully get the user to take action on this offer.
In this campaign series, you will initially send an order confirmation email.
- After a few days have elapsed, you can send a follow up post purchase email that includes recommended products to upsell/cross sell that are derived from using a recommendation scheme that is built using our AI-based recommendation studio.
- After a delay of a few more days, if the user has not interacted (open, click, or purchase) with the previous post purchase email, then the email channel may not be the right channel for the user and you can use this opportunity to test alternative channels.
- Hence, for the next touchpoint in this post purchase campaign series, you can set up 3 different branches, with each branch representing a different channel (SMS, push, in-app).
- Within each branch, you can apply business logic to check which of these alternative channels that the user is most likely to engage with so that for the next touchpoint in this user journey, the user automatically receives a message based on the user's channel of choice to drive high engagement.