The Blueshift integration with Delighted template allows you to send surveys to customers. A Delighted account is required to use this template.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Delighted account set up.
To integrate with Blueshift, you need the API Key. To access the API keys, log in to your Delighted account.
For more information about the Delighted API, see https://delighted.com/docs/api/sending-to-people
Set up integration
To add a Delighted adapter in Blueshift, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Delighted.
- You can also go to Surveys Apps and select Delighted.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the API Key.
- Add information for any Additional Headers.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
The adapter is now added and you can use it in your Cloud App template.
- Create a Delighted cloud app template to send a payload from a campaign.
- In your campaign journey, add a Delighted trigger. Select the template that you created.
Create a Delighted cloud app template
A Cloud App template is required to send a payload to Delighted from a campaign. You can include personalizations and recommendations in the template content. For more information, see Cloud Apps templates.
To add a Delighted Cloud App template, complete the following steps:
- Go to Creatives > Cloud App.
- Click +TEMPLATES on the Cloud App Templates page.
- Select the Delighted app.
Note: Only apps that support Cloud Apps templates and have atleast one adapter configured are displayed on the Cloud App Templates page.
- Go to the Properties tab and configure the template name, add tags and other relevant information.
Field Description Template Name Specify a name for the template to identify it on the index screen. API Endpoint Specify the API endpoint that receives the request that we make. Adapter Select the adapter to use to send the payload. Tags
Specify tags to organize this template.
Since this template is a Blueshift resource that you use in campaigns, you can use tagging to organize it under folders.
For more information on this, see Tagging.
- By default, the survey is sent by email. Hence it is recommended that you set the Unique Sent Identifier to email in the Advanced Settings.
- Go to the Content tab.
- Go to the Schema tab and configure the schema for the form.
- Go to the Content Form tab and fill the form to specify the data to send to Delighted.
- In the preview tab, you can also switch to JSON and view the content in JSON format.