Zendesk provides support, sales, and customer engagement software for everyone. You can create a Blueshift cloud app template for Zendesk and use it in a campaign. So that, when a customer reaches a specific stage in a customer journey, we take all the required customer attributes and export them to Zendesk. You can then perform actions such as create a ticket, add a comment to a ticket, create a user with recommended products. You can use our Zendesk integration to work on any of your Zendesk object.
- On the left navigation panel of the Blueshift app, click Creatives > Cloud App.
- Click + TEMPLATES on the Cloud App Templates page.
- Select Zendesk on the Select A Cloud App page that appears.
- Configure the template including the name, tags and other relevant information:
Field Description Template Name Specify a name for the template to identify it on the index screen. API Endpoint Specify the API endpoint that receives the request that we make. Generally, it looks like: https://bsftreads.zendesk.com/api/v2/tickets Auth Header Key Specify the word: Authorization. Auth Header Value
Generate your API token, and provide it in the format: Basic AuthorizationToken. You can use Base64 encryption to generate your authentication token using your Zendesk account's email ID and password. For more information, see Security and Authentication on Zendesk documentation.
Specify tags to organize this template. Since this template is a Blueshift resource that you use in campaigns, you can use tagging to organize it under folders. For more information on this, see Tagging.
- Fill the form under the content tab to specify the data and its format that we should send to Zendesk.
You can also switch to JSON and specify the content in JSON format. However, once you switch to JSON, you cannot use the form layout again.