Salesforce is the leading cloud based CRM solution that you can use to track your customers and accelerate your deals. You can:
- Create a record of any object like Leads, Opportunity, contact or any other custom object into your Salesforce account using our Salesforce integration.
- Update/Upsert a record of any object into your Salesforce account using our Salesforce integration
- Mapping of custom attributes of Salesforce object to customer profiles and recommendations.
- On the left navigation panel of the Blueshift app, click Creatives > Cloud App.
- Click + TEMPLATES on the Cloud App Templates page.
- Select Salesforce on the Select A Cloud App page that appears.
- Configure the template including the name, tags and other relevant information:
Field Description Template Name Specify a name for the template to identify it on the index screen. API Endpoint Specify the API endpoint that receives the request that we make. Auth Header Key Specify the word: Authorization. Auth Header Value
Specify your Salesforce account's access token in the format: Bearer Access_Token. For more information on how to get your access token, see Authorize Apps with OAuth on Salesforce documentation.
We fill this field as Bearer <ACESS_TOKEN>. Replace the <ACCESS_TOKEN> part with the actual access token that you get.
Specify tags to organize this template. Since this template is a Blueshift resource that you use in campaigns, you can use tagging to organize it under folders. For more information on this, see Tagging.
- Fill the form under the content tab to specify the data and its format that we should send to Salesforce.
You can also switch to JSON and specify the content in JSON format. However, once you switch to JSON, you cannot use the form layout again.