Braze provides a platform that you can use to engage your customers on multiple channels.
With Blueshift, you can create a cloud app template and use it in the trigger of a Blueshift campaign. When the trigger runs, the Blueshift platform sends the JSON payload that you configure in the cloud app template to Braze's platform. The payload can run workflows that you configure in Braze's platform. You can setup a campaign in Braze which triggers a push notification to a customer and trigger that using API-triggered message delivery API from Blueshift.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Braze account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- The API Key: To access the API keys, go to the Braze Dashboard in the Developer Console under Settings.
For more information, see Sending Campaign Messages via API Triggered Delivery.
Set up integration
To add a Braze adapter in Blueshift, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Braze.
- You can also go to Mobile Marketing Apps and select Braze.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the API Key.
- Add information for any Additional Headers.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
The adapter is now added and you can use it in your Cloud App template.
- Create a Braze cloud app template to send a payload from a campaign.
- In your campaign journey, add a Braze trigger. Select the template that you created.
Create a Braze cloud app template
A Cloud App template is required to send a payload to Braze from a campaign.
To add a Braze Cloud App template, complete the following steps:
- Go to Creatives > Cloud App.
- Click +TEMPLATES on the Cloud App Templates page.
- Select the Braze app.
Note: Only apps that support Cloud Apps templates and have atleast one adapter configured are displayed on the Cloud App Templates page.
- Configure the template including the name, tags and other relevant information. For more information, see Cloud Apps templates.
Field Description Template Name Specify a name for the template to identify it on the index screen. API Endpoint Specify the API endpoint that receives the request that we make. Adapter Select the adapter to use to send the payload. Tags
Specify tags to organize this template.
Since this template is a Blueshift resource that you use in campaigns, you can use tagging to organize it under folders.
For more information on this, see Tagging.
- On the Content tab, fill the form to specify the data and the format in which to send the data to Salesforce.
You can also switch to JSON and specify the content in JSON format. However, once you switch to JSON, you cannot use the form layout again.