Send feedback reminder emails to customers who have completed a certain event and haven't submitted a feedback in X days.
For example, customers who have checked out from a hotel in the past X days, but haven't submitted any feedback or customers who have purchased a book in the past X days but haven't submitted any feedback.
Before you reach out to Blueshift to set up the derived event, you must complete the following tasks.
- Set up a transaction model. For example, checkout, order, and so on.
- Send transaction events to Blueshift.
- Specify the criteria for the target audience - For example, all customers who have completed event A (e.g. checked out, purchase) and have not completed event B (e.g. feedback) within N (e.g. 7) days.
Blueshift will configure the logic which generates a ‘feedback_reminder’ event for any customer who meets the above criteria. Each feedback_reminder event contains the following information:
- Item - the item for which the feedback is to be given.
- Customer - the customer who needs to be alerted about the feedback.
Trigger the campaign
Set up an event triggered campaign which is triggered by the derived feedback_reminder event. Use the Triggering event attributes to select the right target audience.
The derived event feedback_reminder is used to trigger the campaign.