46elks has a reliable infrastructure, provides near-instant SMS delivery and a range of helpful features.
Blueshift's integration with 46elks supports only SMS messages.
If you use 46elks integrated with Blueshift, we can track:
- Bounces (messages might not be delivered to a customer in-cases such as: your customer's phone is switched off or it's out of network coverage area)
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your 46elks account set up.
It is important that all your customer phone numbers are saved in the E.164 standard.
You will require the following information for the integration with Blueshift.
- Sign in to your 46elks account.
- Go to the Dashboard or the Account tab.
- From the API credentials, copy the Username and Password.
To set up 46elks integration with Blueshift, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click App Hub in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select 46elks.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select 46elks.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration that you saved from your 46elks account:
Field Description Username This is the Username that you copied from 46elks API credentials. Password The Password that you copied from 46elks API credentials. From Specify the phone number or the alphanumeric sender ID. 46elks sends SMS messages using this alias. WHITELABEL HOST NAME (CNAME)
Enter the custom domain for shortened URLs.
This is the domain that will be used to mask links for tracking purposes.
The domain must be setup as a CNAME record in your DNS. The CNAME must map to either links.getblueshift.com (US or Rest of the world) or links.eu.blueshift.com (EU region) based on your Blueshift login region. SSL is required for any link masking domains.
If you are unsure which domain to setup in your DNS please contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example, if you custom domain is hooli.com and the original link is hooli.com/product-updates/january-2023, the shortened link could look like hooli.com/4wesktjv.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
- Create an SMS template for your messages.
- In your campaign journey, add an SMS trigger. On the SMS tab of the trigger, go to Send Settings and specify 46elks as the App and select the adapter that you just created.