46elks’s infrastructure is reliable, provides near-instant SMS delivery and a range of helpful features.
It is important that all your customer phone numbers are saved in the E.164 standard.
If you use 46elks integrated with Blueshift, we can track:
- SMSes sent from a campaign journey
- SMSes delivered to a customer
- SMSes bounced
(messages might not be delivered to a customer in-cases such as: your customer's phone is switched off or it's out of network coverage area)
- Links clicked in an SMS
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your 46elks account set up.
You will require the following information for the integration with Blueshift.
- Sign in to your 46elks account.
- Go to the Dashboard or the Account tab.
- From the API credentials, copy the Username and Password.
Set up integration
To set up 46elks integration with Blueshift, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select 46elks.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select 46elks.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration that you saved from your 46elks account:
Field Description Username This is the Username that you copied from 46elks API credentials. Password The Password that you copied from 46elks API credentials. From Specify the phone number or the alphanumeric sender ID. 46elks sends SMS messages using this alias.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
- Create an SMS template for your messages.
- In your campaign journey, add an SMS trigger. On the SMS tab of the trigger, go to Send Settings and specify 46elks as the App and select the adapter that you just created.