Before you use this message template in a campaign, you can test it in the following ways:
A push message preview is generated for a specific user.
To select a user for preview, click the user selected and search for a user.
- You can search for a user by their attributes or by a segment they are a member of.
- Use the arrows to select the previous or next user from the search results.
- The push message preview is displayed for the user that you select.
To test what the text message looks like on a mobile device and to preview the personalized content, you can send a test push message to multiple users from the Test Send tab of the Push Studio.
Note: Statistics on test send (open, click, etc.) are not tracked for test messages.
To send the test push message, complete the following steps:
- Select the identifier that you want to use to identify the user. For more information about identifiers, see 360-degree user view.
- Based on the identifier selected, add the information for the users to whom the test message is to be sent.
For example, if you select User UUID as the identifier, add the User UUID of the person to whom the notification is to be sent. If you select Phone number as the identifier, add the phone number of the person to whom the notification is to be sent.
- Click Send. The preview push message is sent for the selected preview user’s most recent mobile app/ device.