Send and receive SMS messages from any app, and ensure deliverability using intelligent delivery features that MobileDigital's (SniperMobile) APIs provide.
It is important that all your customer phone numbers are saved in the E.164 standard.
If you use MobileDigital integrated with Blueshift, we can track:
- SMSes sent from a campaign journey
- SMSes delivered to a customer
- SMSes bounced
(messages might not be delivered to a customer in-cases such as: your customer's phone is switched off or it's out of network coverage area)
- Links clicked in an SMS
- Customers who unsubscribe/subscribe from marketing SMS
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your MobileDigital account set up.
You will require the following information for the integration with Blueshift.
- Sign in to your MobileDigital account.
- Go to Secret Keys.
- Copy the Client ID, Client Secret (API Key), and the Assigned Number.
Set up integration
To set up MobileDigital integration with Blueshift, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select MobileDigital.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select MobileDigital.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration that you saved from your MobileDigital account:
Field Description API Key This is the Client Secret that you copied from MobileDigital. Client ID Secret The Client ID from MobileDigital. Assigned Mobile Number The Assigned Number from MobileDigital.
- Click Save to add the adapter.