Send and receive SMS messages from any app, and ensure deliverability using intelligent delivery features that MobileDigital's (SniperMobile) APIs provide.
Blueshift's integration with MobileDigital supports only SMS messages.
If you use MobileDigital integrated with Blueshift, we can track:
- Bounces (messages might not be delivered to a customer in-cases such as: your customer's phone is switched off or it's out of network coverage area)
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your MobileDigital account set up.
It is important that all your customer phone numbers are saved in the E.164 standard.
You will require the following information for the integration with Blueshift.
- Sign in to your MobileDigital account.
- Go to Secret Keys.
- Copy the Client ID, Client Secret (API Key), and the Assigned Number.
To set up MobileDigital integration with Blueshift, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click App Hub in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select MobileDigital.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select MobileDigital.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration that you saved from your MobileDigital account:
Field Description API Key This is the Client Secret that you copied from MobileDigital. Client ID Secret The Client ID from MobileDigital. Assigned Mobile Number The Assigned Number from MobileDigital. WHITELABEL HOST NAME (CNAME)
Enter the custom domain for shortened URLs.
This is the domain that will be used to mask links for tracking purposes.
The domain must be setup as a CNAME record in your DNS. The CNAME must map to either links.getblueshift.com (US or Rest of the world) or links.eu.blueshift.com (EU region) based on your Blueshift login region. SSL is required for any link masking domains.
If you are unsure which domain to setup in your DNS please contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example, if you custom domain is hooli.com and the original link is hooli.com/product-updates/january-2023, the shortened link could look like hooli.com/4wesktjv.
- Click Save to add the adapter.