The Campaign Execution Summary report is available on the Reports tab for a completed campaign and contains execution statistics. For recurring campaigns, it shows statistics for the last completed execution.
The following metrics are displayed in the report:
- Total Users: Total number of users eligible for the campaign.
- Messaged Users: Users who were sent messages.
- Deduped Users: Users who were skipped because another user with the same email, phone number, or device was already messaged in the campaign.
- Trigger Filters: Users who were skipped because they did not satisfy any of the trigger filter conditions.
- Message Limits: Users who were skipped because of global or channel level messaging limits.
- Missing Products: Users who were skipped because the recommendation returned no products or blocks with missing products.
- Invalid Users: Users who were skipped over because they are missing required attributes or some of their attributes disqualify them from sending. Some examples include users who are missing an email, have unsubscribed, or have hard bounced.
- Errored Users: Users who the campaign attempted to message but failed. These are usually due to connection issues or other sending issues with ESPs and external messaging platforms.
For invalid users or users who were not messages due to some errors, the following metrics are displayed in the report:
|Skipped: Missing User Data||Email, SMS||Users had missing data or were ineligible for messaging (or re-messaging).|
|Skipped: Bounced Users||A previous message sent to users had bounced.|
|Skipped: Soft Bounced||A previous message sent to users had a soft bounce.|
|Skipped: Reported Spam||Users flagged a previous message as spam.|
|Skipped: Unsubscribed||Email, SMS, Push, In-app||Users unsubscribed from a previous message.|
|Skipped: Messaging Limits||Email, SMS, Push, In-app||Campaign hit messaging limits.|
|Skipped: Push Not Enabled||Push||Users haven’t enabled push notifications.|
|Skipped: Device Not Found||Push||No information is available on user's last active device.|
|Skipped: Device Tag Mismatch||Push||Users don’t have a device with matching tags.|
|Skipped: Platform Mismatch||Push||Users don’t have a device with the specified OS.|
|Skipped: Device Not Found||Push, In-app||Users don’t have any devices.|
|Skipped: Device Not Found||Push, In-app||Users don’t have any devices matching the adapter specifications.|