Some applications accept user data and associated SMS message content in the form of CSV files. If you are using such an application, you can use Blueshift’s SMS via CSV app to build out those CSV files. The app stores the CSV files to an S3 bucket and can be used as part of the campaign journey.
To export campaign SMS data and messages from Blueshift as a CSV, simply add the details for your Amazon S3 bucket to the adapter you create in Blueshift.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select SMS as CSV via S3.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select SMS as CSV via S3.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description AWS Region Specify the AWS region where the S3 bucket resides. AWS Key The Access Key ID that we use to export the data to your S3 bucket. AWS Secret The Secret Access Key that we use to export the data to your S3 bucket. AWS Bucket Provide the URL to your S3 bucket. AWS Path Specify the path on the S3 bucket where you want us to store the files.
- Add Field Mappings if required.
Click Save to add the adapter.