Blueshift provides a native email functionality system which uses Sendgrid for email delivery. You can use Blueshift’s email capabilities to get started quickly with Blueshift. You can continue to use Blueshift's email without worrying about working with an ESP separately.
Blueshift Email delivery service is fast, reliable and scalable. Blueshift email service can scale to allow you to send batch and blast email or transactional emails or triggered email easily. Blueshift internally uses Sendgrid so you will have all the functionality that you expect from and ESP and you will be able to build personalized email template in Blueshift and trigger those email using powerful omnichannel campaign journey of Blueshift.
The Blueshift email service is already set up. To use it, all you have to provide is your domain.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Blueshift Email.
- You can also go to Email Apps and select Blueshift Email.
- Click Configure to view the default adapter.
- Click Edit Adapter to edit the adapter settings.
- Provide the Domain and Sub-domain.
- Click Create to add the adapter.