Mobiniti provides a text messaging marketing solution that you can use to attract customers to your products and grow your business. Integrate Blueshift with Mobiniti so that we can use Mobiniti's APIs to send your campaign's SMSes to your customers.
It is important that all your customer phone numbers are saved in the E.164 standard.
If you use Mobiniti integrated with Blueshift to send SMSes from a campaign, we can track:
- SMSes sent from a campaign journey
- SMSes delivered to a customer
- SMSes bounced
(messages might not be delivered to a customer in-cases such as: your customer's phone is switched off or it's out of network coverage area)
- Links clicked in an SMS
Note: You must first set up a webhook in Mobiniti so that Blueshift can receive messaging events.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Mobiniti account set up.
Complete the following settings in Mobiniti before you set up integration with Blueshift
- Obtain the API Key of your Mobiniti account. You can get your API key under the Integrations tab of the settings page of the Mobiniti portal.
You can create a new key from this section. Remember, when you create an API key, store it in a safe place. Mobiniti will not show it to you again.
- Add the following URL in the Webhook URL for Unsubscribe Messages and Webhook URL for Delivery Report fields under the Message Settings tab of your Mobiniti account settings:
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Mobiniti.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select Mobiniti.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description API Key
API Key of your Mobiniti account.
Sender ID Specify the alias that identifies the sender. Mobiniti sends SMSes using this alias. This can either be an alphanumeric value that contains 3-11 characters, or a numeric value that contains 14 characters.
- Click Save to add the adapter.