Mobiniti provides a text messaging marketing solution that you can use to attract customers to your products and grow your business. Integrate Blueshift with Mobiniti so that we can use Mobiniti's APIs to send your campaign's SMSes to your customers.
Supported message types
Blueshift's integration with Mobiniti supports only SMS messages.
If you use Mobiniti integrated with Blueshift to send SMSes from a campaign, we can track:
- Bounces (messages might not be delivered to a customer in-cases such as: your customer's phone is switched off or it's out of network coverage area)
Note: You must first set up a webhook in Mobiniti so that Blueshift can receive messaging events.
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Mobiniti account set up.
It is important that all your customer phone numbers are saved in the E.164 standard.
Complete the following settings in Mobiniti before you set up integration with Blueshift
- Obtain the API Key of your Mobiniti account. You can get your API key under the Integrations tab of the settings page of the Mobiniti portal.
You can create a new key from this section. Remember, when you create an API key, store it in a safe place. Mobiniti will not show it to you again.
- Add the following URL in the Webhook URL for Unsubscribe Messages and Webhook URL for Delivery Report fields under the Message Settings tab of your Mobiniti account settings:
For more information, see Unsubscribes for SMS.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Mobiniti.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select Mobiniti.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description API Key
API Key of your Mobiniti account.
Sender ID Specify the alias that identifies the sender. Mobiniti sends SMSes using this alias. This can either be an alphanumeric value that contains 3-11 characters, or a numeric value that contains 14 characters. WHITELABEL HOST NAME (CNAME)
Enter the custom domain for shortened URLs.
This is the domain that will be used to mask links for tracking purposes.
The domain must be setup as a CNAME record in your DNS. The CNAME must map to either links.getblueshift.com (US or Rest of the world) or links.eu.blueshift.com (EU region) based on your Blueshift login region. SSL is required for any link masking domains.
If you are unsure which domain to setup in your DNS please contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example, if you custom domain is hooli.com and the original link is hooli.com/product-updates/january-2023, the shortened link could look like hooli.com/4wesktjv.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
- Create an SMS template for your messages.
- In your campaign journey, add an SMS trigger. On the SMS tab of the trigger, go to Send Settings and specify Mobiniti as the App and select the adapter that you just created.