Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is the leading smart messaging platform that handles over 4 billion messages per month and has processed over 150 billion messages in total. It offers APIs for developers to build Interactive, Programmable, Omni-channel messaging bots and services as well as SDKs to enable in-app and in-web messaging.
If you use Gupshup integrated with Blueshift to send SMSes from a campaign, we can track:
- Links clicked in an SMS
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Gupshup.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select Gupshup.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description User ID Specify your Gupshup account's user ID. You can find your user ID in the account creation email that Gupshup sends. Username Provide your Gupshup account username. Password Provide your Gupshup account password.
- Click Save to add the adapter.