Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is the leading smart messaging platform that handles over 4 billion messages per month and has processed over 150 billion messages in total. It offers APIs for developers to build Interactive, Programmable, Omni-channel messaging bots and services as well as SDKs to enable in-app and in-web messaging.
Supported message types
Blueshift's integration with Gupshup supports only SMS messages.
If you use Gupshup integrated with Blueshift to send SMSes from a campaign, we can track:
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Gupshup account set up.
It is important that all your customer phone numbers are saved in the E.164 standard.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- Your Gupshup account username and password.
- Your Gupshup account's user ID. You can find your user ID in the account creation email sent by Gupshup.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Gupshup.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select Gupshup.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description User ID Specify your Gupshup account's user ID. Username Provide your Gupshup account username. Password Provide your Gupshup account password. WHITELABEL HOST NAME (CNAME)
Enter the custom domain for shortened URLs.
This is the domain that will be used to mask links for tracking purposes.
The domain must be setup as a CNAME record in your DNS. The CNAME must map to either links.getblueshift.com (US or Rest of the world) or links.eu.blueshift.com (EU region) based on your Blueshift login region. SSL is required for any link masking domains.
If you are unsure which domain to setup in your DNS please contact your CSM or email@example.com.
For example, if you custom domain is hooli.com and the original link is hooli.com/product-updates/january-2023, the shortened link could look like hooli.com/4wesktjv.
- Click Save to add the adapter.