Infobip provides a single interface that you can use to connect to multiple countries and enjoy all the benefits of an industry-leading platform that ensures compliance and value. Integrate Infobip with the Blueshift platform to let us send messages(SMSes) to your customers as a part of a campaign.
If you use Infobip integrated with Blueshift to send SMSes from a campaign, we can track:
- SMSes sent from a campaign journey
- SMSes delivered to a customer
- SMSes not delivered to a customer
(this can happen in-cases such as: your customer's phone is switched off or it's out of network coverage area)
- Links clicked in an SMS
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Infobip.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select Infobip.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Base URL The Infobip API URL. API Key API Key of your Infobip account. You can get your API key on this page of the Infobip portal Sender ID Specify the alias that identifies the sender. Infobip sends SMSes using this alias. This can either be an alphanumeric value that contains 3-11 characters, or a numeric value that contains 14 characters. Phone number Specify the phone number that we should use to receive messages from a customer. Subscribe keywords Specify keywords that a user responds with, to start receiving SMSes that we send. Unsubscribe keywords Specify keywords that a user responds with, to stop receiving SMSes that we send.
- Click Save to add the adapter.