Google Tag Manager helps make tag management simple, easy and reliable by allowing marketers and webmasters to deploy website tags all in one place. We've provided some examples of how to setup Blueshift events in GTM. Please do the same for all other events you would like to send to us.
- Create a new tag "Pageload" and select Custom HTML Tag as your product.
- Paste the standard Blueshift pageload tracking code in the HTML box
- Setup trigger to fire on all pages
- Create a custom HTML tag for the Identify event. You will also need to insert the values in the datalayer for customerId, email etc into the tag.
- Next add a trigger to fire this tag by editing the Triggering block on GTM.