Google Tag Manager helps make tag management simple, easy and reliable by allowing marketers and webmasters to deploy website tags all in one place. We've provided some examples of how to setup Blueshift events in GTM. Please do the same for all other events you would like to send to us.
- Before you can integrate with Blueshift, you must have your GTM account set up. For more information, see the Google Tag Manager Quick Start Guide.
- If you haven't already done so, we highly recommend set up a data layer in GTM.
- Create variables stored in the data layer in the GTM UI.
- Create a new tag "Pageload" and select Custom HTML Tag as your product.
- Paste the standard Blueshift pageload tracking code in the HTML box.
- Set up trigger to fire on all pages.
- Create a custom HTML tag for the Identify event. You must also insert the values in the data layer for customerId, email etc into the tag.
- Next add a trigger to fire this tag by editing the Triggering block on GTM.