Blueshift has the ability to auto-generate and trigger smart notifications (email or push). Our platform can use a combination of user metadata, transactions, browsing behavior and catalog/content changes to trigger these notifications.
You can customize any transaction/catalog behavior or event behavior based computation and use that to trigger a personalized message. Below are a few examples. Please contact your CSM or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to explore these and other custom use cases.
1 - Price Drop (catalog driven)
- When – The price of item changes within X days (we recommend at least 7 days)
- Who to target – All users who have viewed but have not purchased (can also base it off other events)
- Data Needed - Product catalog with price information
2 - Back In Stock (catalog driven)
- When – The product they viewed in the last 7 days in is back in stock
- Who to target – All users who have viewed an out of stock item
- Data Needed - Product catalog with availability (in stock or out of stock) or dates (start and end)
3 - Subscription Expiration (transactions)
You can send subscription renewal messages to users who have subscriptions which are expiring in the next X days. You can use the transaction data to create a segment to target users who's subscriptions are expiring in next X days. Blueshift can generate a derived event (re-play) and the relevant subscription (transaction) data. You can then use the derived event to setup an Event Triggered campaign.
4 - Customer feedback (transactions)
You can send feedback reminder emails to users who have checked out and haven't submitted a feedback in X days. You can use the transaction data to create a segment to target users who have checked out, but haven't submitted any feedback. Blueshift can generate a derived event (replay) based on the transaction data, which can then be used in an Event Triggered campaign.