To view information about the customer data import tasks, go to Customer Data > Attributes in the left navigation. Click +CUSTOMERS > View Uploads.
On the index page for Customer imports, the status for each task is shown with an overall status that identifies which state the task is in. A task can be in one of the following four statuses:
|Draft||The task is saved along with the configuration but not launched as yet. This is an inactive state.|
|Launched||The task is active. If it is a recurring task, the task remains in this state for the entire duration of its lifetime.|
|Paused||The task has been paused. This is an inactive state which occurs only when a task is paused by the user.|
|Completed||The task has completed its life cycle. This is an inactive state and is reached only when a recurring task reaches its end time or when processing is completed for a one time task.|
When you click an individual task, the Import task details page opens. You can view more details about the status for each time a recurring task runs.
The details page shows the following information about the task:
- Last Fetch Status - Shows the status for the last run of fetching of data from Snowflake into Blueshift. The status can be Fetching, Fetched, or Failed.
- Fetch Start time - Shows the start time for the last run of fetching of data from Snowflake into Blueshift
- Fetch end time - Shows the end time for the last run of fetching of data from Snowflake into Blueshift
The table provides details on the data that was processed when the task ran.
- The status can be Processing, Processed, or Failed.
- Information about Total records, Processed records, and Errored records is also shown.
- You can Download the data that was processed in CSV format and also Download Error File to understand why a particular record resulted in an error.
Note: If there are errors in processing the fetched data, the status is still set as ‘Processed’.
Other import task actions
- Click the drop down in the actions menu and click on the corresponding action in the dropdown to View, Download, or Remove a task.
- You can Pause a recurring import task.
- When you click a task to view the details, you can Edit Import Task. You can only edit import tasks if the Update Method is Snowflake.
You can validate your import by searching for users that you have imported or updated from Customer Data > Attributes.