Blueshift provides a campaign calendar that you can use to visualize the schedule of your campaigns. You can use the calendar to schedule your campaigns so that the campaigns that you create do not collide with campaigns that your colleagues create. In the Campaign Calendar, you can view:
- The messages that are scheduled.
- The messages that our platform sent in the past.
The campaign calendar is divided in two panels:
- The left panel provides filters that you can use to see campaigns based on a specific criteria, such as:
- The Search box to look up campaigns using campaign names
- The Status filter to see draft, launched, paused, or completed campaigns. For example, you may want to only see the campaigns that are launched and competed. You can enable the Launched and Competed options in this filter and disable the rest.
- The Author filter to select an author and see the campaigns that the author created. You can either select a campaign author or you can select Any Author.
- The Active filter to filter campaigns that are either active or archived. You can also select Any Archived Status.
- The Tags filter to filter campaigns using the tags attached to a campaign. For more information, see tagging.
- The Channels filter to see campaigns created for a specific channel such as Email, Push, SMS, CloudApp, or InApp.
- The Campaign Types filter to see campaigns of a specific type, such as event triggered, segment triggered, recurring, one-time send, or live content. For example, you may want to see only recurring and one-time campaigns in the calendar. You can enable the Recurring and One Time Send options in the filter and disable the rest.
- The right panel provides the actual calendar that shows all the campaigns and a campaign's messaging schedule. You can click on a scheduled message and see more details about it.
In addition, you can use the options in the right panel to modify the calendar view.
- Use the Month button to see the messages scheduled for a month.
- Use the Week button to see the messages scheduled for a week.
- Use the Agenda button to see the messages scheduled for a day.
By default, you see the messages scheduled at the current point in time. For example, the month, week, or day that is right now for you. You can use the arrow keys to navigate to a specific day, week, or month based on the selected view. To jump back to see the messages scheduled at the current point in time, use the Today button.
Continuous campaigns such as live content and event and segment triggered do not fall under a schedule. These campaigns are triggered when an event (for example, purchase) occurs or when your customer enters a segment (for example, customers who reside in San Francisco). So those types of campaigns are listed at the top in the All Day section. Discrete campaigns, such as one-time or recurring are tied to a specific time of the day, so those campaigns are listed at the specific time when they are scheduled.