mPulse Mobile delivers solutions that you can use to reach your customers over a range of channels such as call centers, email, text messaging, portals, apps, and physical mail. Blueshift's integration with mPulse allows you to send an SMS to your customers via mPulse.
If you use mPulse integrated with Blueshift to send SMSes from a campaign, we can track:
- SMSes sent from a campaign journey
- Links clicked in an SMS
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select mPulse.
- You can also go to SMS Apps and select mPulse.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Username Specify the API username in this field. Reach out to your mPulse account manager to get the API username. Password Specify the API password in this field. Reach out to your mPulse account manager to get the API password. Account ID Specify the mPulse account ID that you can find under the Account tab: List ID Specify the mPulse list ID that you use in the campaign. Get in touch with your account manager to setup a list and get the list ID. Event Name Specify the event name that you use to trigger a campaign in mPulse.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
Share the following webhook URL with your mPulse account manager and ask them to set it up for your mPulse account. You need to set up this webhook URL in your mPulse account so that our platform can receive subscription/un-subscription call backs from mPulse.