You can set up an Amazon S3 location to store data that you want to import into Blueshift or to store data that the Blueshift platform generates. For example, you can upload Attribute and Recommendations Syndication data to your custom S3 location or you can import a product catalog from your custom S3 location into Blueshift.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Amazon S3 details handy.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Amazon S3.
- You can also go to File Storage Apps and select Amazon S3.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description AWS Region Specify the AWS region where the S3 bucket resides. AWS Key The Access Key ID that we use to export the data to your S3 bucket. AWS Secret The Secret Access Key that we use to export the data to your S3 bucket. AWS Bucket Provide the URL to your S3 bucket. AWS Path Specify the path on the S3 bucket where you want us to store the files.
Select the adapter that you just created when you set up an import or export job.