Taboola is an online advertising platform that you can use to drive business results by reaching people genuinely, effectively, and at the right moment.
This integration is available in all global regions.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift sends the Mobile Device ID and email address to Taboola as the customer identifier.
- After you set up syndication, it takes Taboola about 1 hour to create an audience. The syndication will start syncing audiences only after the audience is created on the Taboola platform.
- While setting up syndication, existing Taboola audiences are not available for selection in the drop-down list. To use an existing Taboola audience, copy the Audience ID from the Taboola app and paste it in the Taboola Audience ID field in the syndication form.
The rate limit for this syndication is 1M customers per hour.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Taboola account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift. You can obtain the information from your Taboola account manager:
- Account ID
- Client ID
- Client Secret
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Taboola.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Taboola.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Account ID The Account ID for your Taboola account. Client ID The Taboola Client ID. Client Secret The Taboola Client Secret.
Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.