Quora is a leading question-answer platform used by millions of users across the globe. Marketing teams can use Quora for advertising to relevant users.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Quora's List Match Audiences. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with Quora. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Quora account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- Your Quora account ID. You can find it by logging in to Quora ads manager. Contact the Quora support team if you can't find it.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Quora.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Quora.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Account ID Provide your Quora account ID.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.