Oracle DMP (formerly BlueKai) is the industry’s leading cloud-based big data platform that you can use to personalize online, offline, and mobile marketing campaigns with richer and more-actionable information about targeted audiences.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Oracle DMP.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Oracle BlueKai.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Oracle BlueKai.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Account ID Provide your Oracle Bluekai Account ID. Get in touch with Oracle to get this. Customer Name Provide your Oracle Bluekai customer name. Get in touch with Oracle to get this. Email of account representative Provide the email address of your Oracle Bluekai account representative.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For Oracle Bluekai, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID