Oracle DMP (formerly BlueKai) is the industry’s leading cloud-based big data platform that you can use to personalize online, offline, and mobile marketing campaigns with richer and more-actionable information about targeted audiences.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Oracle DMP. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with Oracle DMP. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
The rate limit for this syndication is 1M customers per hour.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Oracle DMP account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- Your Oracle Bluekai Account ID. Contact Oracle to get this information.
- Your Oracle Bluekai customer name. Contact Oracle to get this information.
- The email address of your Oracle Bluekai account representative.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Oracle BlueKai.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Oracle BlueKai.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Account ID Provide your Oracle Bluekai Account ID. Customer Name Provide your Oracle Bluekai customer name. Email of account representative Provide the email address of your Oracle Bluekai account representative.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.