AdRoll is an online advertising platform that gives you the power to connect, automate, and measure the whole customer journey, across the web.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to AdRoll.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select AdRoll.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select AdRoll.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Advertisable ID
Provide your Adroll Advertisable ID.
To get the Advertisable ID, go to AdRoll > Website > View Pixel.
The adroll_adv_id is the Advertisable ID.
Provide your Adroll Pixel ID.
To get the Pixel ID, go to AdRoll > Website > View Pixel.
The adroll_pix_id is the Pixel EID.
Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For AdRoll, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID