Salesforce DMP (also known as Salesforce Krux and Audience Studio) provides a platform that you can use to unify and capture your data to strengthen customer relationships across every touchpoint with a powerful data management platform, and gain deep insights.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Salesforce DMP.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Salesforce Krux.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Salesforce Krux.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Advertiser Name Provide your Salesforce DMP advertiser name. Get in touch with Salesforce if you are unsure about your advertiser name. Email of Your Krux Account Representative Provide the email address of your Salesforce DMP account's representative. Your Email Address Provide the email address that you use to sign into Salesforce DMP.
Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For Salesforce DMP, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID