Comcast is a cable network and internet service provider whose services you can use to send targeted ads to your customers who use Comcast's products and services. With Blueshift, you can syndicate audience segments to Comcast and run campaigns for your customers.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate the highly relevant segments as matched audiences who use Comcast's products and services. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with Comcast. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Comcast account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- The Client Name that you use to manage your ads with Comcast..
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Comcast.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Comcast.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Client Name Provide the name that you use to manage your ads with Comcast.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.