FreeWheel (a Comcast company) is a digital television advertising provider whose services you can use to send targeted ads to your customers who consume television content digitally. With Blueshift, you can syndicate audience segments to FreeWheel and run campaigns for your customers.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to the FreeWheel platform. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with FreeWheel. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
The rate limit for this syndication is 1M customers per hour.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your FreeWheel account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- The name of the company that you used to create your FreeWheel account.
- The email ID for your FreeWheel account
- The ID of the network on which you want to run ads. Contact FreeWheel to get this information.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select FreeWheel.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select FreeWheel.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Company Name Provide the name of the company that you use to create your FreeWheel account.
Provide the email ID for your FreeWheel account.
Network ID Provide the ID of the network on which you want to run ads.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.