FreeWheel (a Comcast company) is a digital television advertising provider whose services you can use to send targeted ads to your customers who consume television content digitally. With Blueshift, you can syndicate audience segments to FreeWheel and run campaigns for your customers.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate the highly relevant segments as matched audiences on the FreeWheel platform.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select FreeWheel.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select FreeWheel.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Company Name Provide the name of the company that you use to create your FreeWheel account.
Provide the email ID for your FreeWheel account.
Network ID Provide the ID of the network on which you want to run ads. Get in touch with FreeWheel to get this information.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For FreeWheel, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers to FreeWheel for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID