Amazon is a well known e-commerce platform with reach across the globe. You can use Amazon advertising to reach out to all of the Amazon's users. With Blueshift, you can create audience segments and syndicate Blueshift segments to Amazon. You can target your ads in a more focused and personalized manner with the audience on Amazon that matches the Blueshift segment.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate the highly relevant segments as matched audiences on the Amazon's platform.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Amazon Advertising.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Amazon Advertising.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Advertiser CFID
Provide the Advertiser Customer-Facing ID (advertiser CFID). Get in touch with Amazon for information on how to get it.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For Amazon Advertising, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers to Amazon for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID