Adobe provides the only independent ad platform that unifies and automates all media, screens, data, and creativity at scale. You can integrate Adobe Advertising Cloud with Blueshift to syndicate Blueshift segments with them so that you can run campaigns for your customers.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Adobe Advertising Cloud.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Adobe Ad Cloud.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Adobe Ad Cloud.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Client Provide your Adobe Ad Cloud Client. Get in touch with Adobe on how to get this. TubeMogul Login Email Provide your Adobe TubeMogul login email address.
Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For Adobe Advertising Cloud, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID