Google Marketing Platform is a unified advertising and analytics platform for smarter marketing and better results. With Blueshift, you can integrate Google Marketing Platform and syndicate Blueshift segments to it.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to the Google Marketing Platform. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with Google Marketing Platform. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
The rate limit for this syndication is 1M customers per hour.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Google Marketing Platform account set up.
- Before activating a Google first-party destination account (such as Display & Video 360, Google Ad Manager, or Google Customer Match), contact your Google account representative and have them map the appropriate LiveRamp account ID to your Google Ads advertiser account, depending on which Google platform you are distributing first-party segments to.
- For Display & Video 360 or Google Ad Manager use LiveRamp DMP account 750-013-0530.
- For more information, see How to provide access to LiveRamp.
- Note down the following information required for integration with Blueshift:
- The Google Marketing Platform entity ID.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Google Marketing Platform.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Google Marketing Platform.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Entity ID Provide the Google Marketing Platform entity ID.
Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. You can follow the steps provided in Audience Syndications