Google Marketing Platform is a unified advertising and analytics platform for smarter marketing and better results. With Blueshift, you can integrate Google Marketing Platform and syndicate Blueshift segments to it.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Google Marketing Platform. Before you set up integration, ensure that you go through documentation on how to provide access to LiveRamp. Important points to remember (quoted from LiveRamp documentation):
Before activating a Google first-party destination account (such as Display & Video 360, Google Ad Manager, or Google Customer Match), contact your Google account representative and have them map the appropriate LiveRamp account ID to your Google Ads advertiser account, depending on which Google platform you are distributing first-party segments to:
For Display & Video 360 or Google Ad Manager: LiveRamp DMP account 750-013-0530
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Google Marketing Platform.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Google Marketing Platform.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Entity ID Provide the Google Marketing Platform entity ID. Product Specify the product that you use and want to syndicate a Blueshift segment with. For example, Analytics.
Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. You can follow the steps provided in Audience Syndications
For Google Marketing Platform, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID