Hulu is an online television streaming service that distributes movies and television shows online to their customers. With Blueshift integration, you can create audience segments on Blueshift and syndicate them to Hulu. You can run ad campaigns on Hulu for this audience.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Hulu. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with Hulu. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Hulu account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- The Advertiser name that you use to create your Hulu advertiser account.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Hulu.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Hulu.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Advertiser Name
Provide the name that you use to create your Hulu advertiser account.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
Once you are done setting up the integration, create the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.