Roku is a provider of digital television devices that their customers use to stream multimedia content online. With Blueshift, you can syndicate audience segments to Roku and run campaigns for your customers who use Roku's devices.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Roku. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with Roku. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Roku account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- The Advertiser name for your Roku advertiser account.
- The email address that you used to create your Roku advertiser account.
- The email address of the account representative who represents your advertising account.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Roku.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Roku.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Advertiser Name Provide the name used to create your Roku advertiser account. Provide the email address used to create your Roku advertiser account. Email of your Roku account rep Provide the email address of the account representative who represents your advertising account.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.