Roku is a provider of digital television devices that their customers use to stream multimedia content online. With Blueshift, you can syndicate audience segments to Roku and run campaigns for your customers who use Roku's devices.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate the highly relevant segments as matched audiences on Roku.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Roku.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Roku.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Advertiser Name
Provide the name that you use to create your Roku advertiser account.
Provide the email address that you use to create your Roku advertiser account. Email of your Roku account rep Provide the email address of the account representative who represents your advertising account.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For Roku, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers to Roku for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID