Snapchat is a well known social media platform with reach across the globe. You can use Snapchat advertising to reach Snapchat users. With Blueshift, you can create segments and syndicate Blueshift segments to Snapchat. You can target your ads in a more focused and personalized manner with the audience on Snapchat that matches the Blueshift segment.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Set up your Snapchat Marketing account.
Note: When you set up the OAuth App, set the Redirect URL = https://app.getblueshift.com/api/v1/account_app_profiles/oauth_callback
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Snapchat.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Snapchat.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Ad Account ID Provide the Snapchat ad account ID. For more information, see Find your organization and Ad account ID. Client ID The Client ID for accessing Snapchat APIs. For more information, see Activate Access to the Snapchat Marketing API. Client Secret The Client Secret for accessing Snapchat APIs.
Click Log in to Snapchat.
- In the Authorization dialog that opens, click Authorize app to complete the integration.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For Snapchat, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers to Snapchat for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID