Pinterest is a well known social media platform with reach across the globe. You can use Pinterest advertising to reach out to all of the Pinterest's users. With Blueshift, you can create audience segments and syndicate Blueshift segments to Pinterest. You can target your ads in a more focused and personalized manner with the audience on Pinterest that matches the Blueshift segment.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate the highly relevant segments as matched audiences on the Pinterest platform.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Pinterest.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Pinterest.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Advertiser ID
Provide the Pinterest ad ID.
For more information, see Find IDs in Ads Manager.
- Click Log in to Pinterest.
- On the Authorization dialog that opens, click Authorize app to complete the integration.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For Pinterest, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers to Pinterest for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID