Verizon Media delivers content your customers want, and you can use the industry-leading platforms to achieve all your advertising goals.You can integrate Verizon Media platform with Blueshift to syndicate Blueshift segments with them so that you can run campaigns for your customers.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Verizon Media. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with Verizon Media. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
The rate limit for this syndication is 1M customers per hour.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Verizon Media account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- The Verizon Media MDM ID. For more information, see Understand The Console on Verizon Media documentation.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Verizon Media.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Verizon Media.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description MDM ID Provide the Verizon Media MDM ID.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.