Verizon Media delivers content your customers want, and you can use the industry-leading platforms to achieve all your advertising goals.You can integrate Verizon Media platform with Blueshift to syndicate Blueshift segments with them so that you can run campaigns for your customers.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Verizon Media.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Verizon Media.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Verizon Media.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description MDM ID
Provide the Verizon Media MDM ID.
For more information, see: Understand The Console on Verizon Media documentation.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For Verizon Media, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID