LinkedIn advertising provides advertising on all the digital platforms that LinkedIn owns. It provides access to the largest professional network. With Blueshift, you can create audience segments and syndicate Blueshift segments to LinkedIn. You can target your ads in a more focused and personalized manner with the audience on LinkedIn that matches the Blueshift segment.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to the LinkedIn platform. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with LinkedIn. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
The rate limit for this syndication is 1M customers per hour.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your LinkedIn account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- The LinkedIn ads Account ID number.
- Sign in to the LinkedIn campaign manager.
- The LinkedIn ads account ID number is available under the settings menu of the campaign manager.
For more information, see Find LinkedIn Ads Account Details.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select LinkedIn.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select LinkedIn.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Account ID
Provide the LinkedIn ads Account ID number.
- Click Log in to LinkedIn to complete the authentication. An authorization window opens.
- Click Allow to complete the integration.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.