Integrate Criteo with Blueshift to grow your business with their best-in-class advertising technology solutions.
Perform the following steps to set up integration with Criteo Ad Platform:
- Sign into the Criteo account that you want to integrate with Blueshift.
- Copy the Advertiser ID from the account you wish to integrate with Blueshift.
- Sign into Blueshift and then select Settings > Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, Select Criteo on the left panel under Advertising Platforms.
- Click + ADAPTER and then provide the following details:
Alias Name Provide an alias for identification purposes. Advertiser ID Specify the advertiser ID that you get from your Criteo account. Criteo Authorization
Click on Authorize Criteo that launches a pop-up window.
- In the window, specify your Criteo account's business email address and password.
- In the next screen, review the settings and click OK.
The window displays that Blueshift is granted access to the advertiser ID that you specify above. You can close the pop-up window.
- After Blueshift authorizes the Criteo integration, click Save.
Now, you can set up syndications for Criteo. For more information, see this document.
For Criteo, we currently match customers through their emails, IDFA (iOS identifier for advertisers) and AAID (Android Advertising ID). More attributes such as name, country code, and phone number will be supported soon.