Integrate Criteo with Blueshift to grow your business with their best-in-class advertising technology solutions.
This integration is available in all global regions.
Identifiers for customer matching
For Criteo, we currently match customers through their emails (sent as MD5 and SHA256 hash), IDFA (iOS identifier for advertisers) and AAID (Android Advertising ID).
More attributes such as name, country code, and phone number will be supported soon.
The rate limit for this syndication is 1M customers per hour.
Criteo also has a rate limit of 100 requests/minute. Each request sent by Blueshift includes a maximum of 5000 customers.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Criteo account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- Your Criteo account's business email address and password.
- The advertiser ID for your Criteo account.
Set up integration
To set up integration with the Criteo Ad Platform, complete the following steps:
- Sign into the Criteo account that you want to integrate with Blueshift.
- Copy the Advertiser ID from the account.
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Criteo.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Criteo.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Advertiser ID Specify the advertiser ID that you get from your Criteo account.
- Click Log in to Criteo to complete the authentication. A pop-up window opens.
- Specify your Criteo account's business email address and password.
- On the next screen, review the settings and click OK. A message is displayed that Blueshift is granted access to the specified Advertiser ID. You can close the pop-up window.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.