Google is where people search for what to do, where to go and what to buy. Your ad can appear on Google at the very moment someone is looking for products or services like yours. Whether they’re on desktop or mobile, a well-timed ad can turn people into valuable customers.
This integration is available in all global regions.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift sends the following identifiers to Google Ads Manager for customer matching:
- first name
- last name
- country code
- city code
- phone number
The rate limit for this syndication is 1M customers per hour.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Google Ads account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- The Client Customer ID from your Google account.
Set up integration
To set up integration with Google Ads, complete the following steps::
- Sign into the Google Ads account that manages Customer Matches.
- Find and copy the Client Customer ID used to manage your customer lists.
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Google.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Google.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Client Customer ID Specify the Client Customer ID that you get from your Google account.
- Click Log in to Google. A pop-up window will show up that asks for permissions.
- Click Allow. A Google verification code is displayed.
- Copy and paste that verification code in the Google Verification Code field that is displayed on the Adapter page and click Verify.
- After authorization is completed, click Save to add the adapter.
Now, you can set up syndications to Google Ads Manager. For more information, see Audience Syndications.