Google is where people search for what to do, where to go and what to buy. Your ad can appear on Google at the very moment someone is looking for products or services like yours. Whether they’re on desktop or mobile, a well-timed ad can turn people into valuable customers.
To set up integration with Google Ads, complete the following steps::
- Sign into the Google Ads account that manages Customer Matches.
- Find and copy the Client Customer ID used to manage your user lists.
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Google.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Google.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Client Customer ID Specify the Client Customer ID that you get from your Google account.
- Click Log in to Google. A pop-up window will show up that asks for permissions.
- Click Allow. A Google verification code is displayed.
- Copy and paste that verification code in the Google Verification Code field that is displayed on the Adapter page and click Verify.
- After authorization is completed, click Save to add the adapter.
Now, you can set up syndications to Google Ads Manager. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For Google Ads Manager, we currently match customers through the following:
- first name
- last name
- country code
- city code
- phone number