You can integrate Blueshift with Facebook so that our platform can capture data from the lead ads that you run for your Facebook pages.
Perform the following steps to set up an integration:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click on Settings > Integrations on the top right corner.
- On the Setup Integrations page, select Facebook under Leads on the left panel.
- On the right panel, click +ADAPTER and provide an Alias Name for this integration. You can add multiple integrations, so the alias name serves the purpose of identifying the integration.
- Click Authorize.
- In the pop-up that appears, log in to the Facebook account that you use to manage your Facebook pages. When Facebook prompts, continue with the integration using your Facebook profile.
- In the pop-up, select the pages on which:
- You run lead ads
- And you want Blueshift to capture data from those lead ads
And click Next.
- On the next page, set all options under What is Blueshift allowed to do? to Yes.
- Click Done.
- Click OK on the confirmation page that says You've now linked Blueshift to Facebook. The pop-window closes when you click OK.
- On the Blueshift web app, the adapter shows the pages that you selected for this integration on the Setup Integrations page.
- Review the integration and click Save.
Our platform starts capturing the data from the leads ads that you run for the pages that you select in the integration.