You can integrate Blueshift with Facebook so that our platform can capture data from the lead ads that you run for your Facebook pages.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Facebook Lead Ads.
- You can also go to Lead Forms Apps and select Facebook Lead Ads.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Click Log in to Facebook.
- In the pop-up that appears, log in to the Facebook account that you use to manage your Facebook pages.
Continue with the integration using your Facebook profile.
- In the pop-up, select the pages on which:
- You run lead ads
- And you want Blueshift to capture data from those lead ads
- Click Next.
- Set all options under What is Blueshift allowed to do? to Yes.
- Click Done.
- Click OK on the confirmation page that says You've now linked Blueshift to Facebook. The pop-window closes when you click OK.
- On the Blueshift web app, the adapter shows the pages that you selected for this integration on the Setup Integrations page.
- Review the integration and click Save to add the adapter.
Our platform starts capturing the data from the leads ads that you run for the pages that you select in the integration.