You can set up SFTP location with Blueshift to store data that our platform generates.
For example, the Attribute and Recommendations Syndication, by default, has the option to upload the final CSV file to the Blueshift Customer bucket in AWS. This is where all of Blueshift's reporting gets uploaded. However, if you want to upload the final CSV file to an SFTP location, you can specify the location in the Integration Settings:
- Click the settings icon on the top right.
- Click Integrations to access your integrations
- Under File Storage, you can either select Amazon S3 or SFTP and enter the appropriate settings:
If you select SFTP, click + ADAPTER to add a new SFTP adapter and provide the following details:
- Alias Name: Specify an alias name of the adapter for identification purposes. You can use this alias name to select this particular SFTP location in the Syndication editor.
- Host Address: Specify fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the server that hosts the SFTP service. For example: sftp.domain.com
- Host Port: Specify the port on the server that accepts incoming SFTP requests. For example, 22.
- Remote Path: Specify the path to the directory where you want to store the files. For example, /syndications/blueshift.
- Username: Specify the username that we should use to sign in on the SFTP server and store files.
- Password: Specify the password that we should use to sign in on the SFTP server and store files.