You can set up an SFTP location with Blueshift to store data that the Blueshift platform generates.
For example, the Attribute and Recommendations Syndication, by default, has the option to upload the final CSV file to the Blueshift Customer bucket in AWS. This is where all of Blueshift's reporting gets uploaded. However, if you want to upload the final CSV file to an SFTP location, you can specify the location in the Integration Settings.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your SFTP location details and credentials handy.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select SFTP.
- You can also go to File Storage Apps and select SFTP.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Host Address Specify fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the server that hosts the SFTP service. For example: sftp.domain.com Host Port Specify the port on the server that accepts incoming SFTP requests. For example, 22. Remote Path Specify the path to the directory where you want to store the files. For example, /syndications/blueshift. Username Specify the username that we should use to sign in on the SFTP server and store files. Password Specify the password that we should use to sign in on the SFTP server and store files.
Select the adapter that you just created when you set up an export job.