Outbrain is one of the leading native ad providers for open web. A lot of marketers use Outbrain to grow their customer base by advertising on open web.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Outbrain's Audiences. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with Outbrain. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
The rate limit for this syndication is 1M customers per hour.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Outbrain account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- Your Outbrain marketer ID. Contact the Outbrain support team to get the information.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Outbrain.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Outbrain.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Account ID
Provide your Outbrain marketer ID.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.