Outbrain is one of the leading native ad providers for open web. A lot of marketers use Outbrain to grow their customer base by advertising on open web.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to Outbrain's Audiences.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Outbrain.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Outbrain.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Account ID
Provide your Outbrain marketer ID. Get in touch with Outbrain support team to get it.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For Outbrain, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID