The Trade Desk provides a software platform that digital ad buyers use to purchase data-driven digital advertising campaigns across various ad formats and devices.
We partner with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to The Trade Desk.
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Trade Desk.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Trade Desk.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Advertiser ID
Provide the Trade Desk advertiser ID.
You can get your Advertiser ID from your Trade Desk dashboard.
Get in touch with The Trade Desk to get your encryption key and provide it here.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.
For The Trade Desk, we use multikey matching. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for user matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID