The Trade Desk provides a software platform that digital ad buyers use to purchase data-driven digital advertising campaigns across various ad formats and devices.
Blueshift partners with LiveRamp to syndicate matched audiences on Blueshift to The Trade Desk. This integration is available only to customers in the US at this time.
Identifiers for customer matching
Blueshift uses multikey matching for audience syndication with The Trade Desk. Blueshift sends the following identifiers for customer matching:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address (location)
- Mobile Device ID
The rate limit for this syndication is 1M customers per hour.
Before you begin
Before you can set up integration with Blueshift, you must have your Trade Desk account set up.
The following information is required for integration with Blueshift:
- The Trade Desk advertiser ID. You can get your Advertiser ID from your Trade Desk dashboard.
- The encryption key. Contact The Trade Desk to obtain the encryption key.
Set up integration
To set up integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Trade Desk.
- You can also go to Advertising Apps and select Trade Desk.
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the following details for integration:
Field Description Advertiser ID Provide the Trade Desk advertiser ID. Encryption Key Provide the Trade Desk encryption key.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
After the integration is complete, set up the syndication. For more information, see Audience Syndications.